We're pleased to help if you have any questions or come across any problems with Thai2English.
- If you have a question relating to how to order, you might find the answer on the ordering FAQ page.
- If you have problems installing or running Thai2English, please see the Troubleshooting section below:
- Sorry, we don't have a version available for Mac, iPhone, iPad or Android yet - but they're all planned.
To contact us, please email email@example.com
or send a Facebook message
and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. If related to your order, please make sure to let us know the 'Order Id' number shown on your receipt and/or the email you used when ordering. All constructive feedback is very welcome.
- Thai2English won't install properly.
Some anti-virus programs can interfere with installation by scanning or locking files which Thai2English needs. If you're getting an error trying to install it, try temporarily disabling your anti-virus program (Norton, McAfee, Kapersky, Comodo, ZoneAlarm etc) and trying again.
- It installs, but nothing happens when I try to run it.
A file may be corrupted or missing, in which case re-installing again should fix it. If it still won't run, you may have a problem with the .Net Framework installation (a part of Windows that Thai2English needs to run). Try uninstalling the existing .Net Framework 4 from Windows, and re-install it again from http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=24872
- It runs, but doesn't seem to work as it should.
Thai2English uses an embedded version of Microsoft's Internet Explorer to display its content. If it's not working correctly, please first try updating your version of Internet Explorer to version 8 or above. Versions 6 and 7 (10 and 5 years old, respectively) may no longer work properly with Thai2English.
- It runs, but crashes.
Please first make sure you're using the latest version, as the bug causing it may have already been fixed.
If you are, it's possible a missing or corrupted file could be the problem in which case re-installing would fix the problem. If it still crashes using the latest version even after re-installing, please use the Help > Report Error feature to let us know so we can fix it ASAP in an update.