เบ็ด [ เบ็ด ]bèt
This is an approximate indication of how common a word is in Thai.
[ Noun ]
bèt raao nâa-dinทุ่นเบ็ด
- fishhook ; hook ; barbed hook
- entirely ; in total ; altogether
- fishing rod ; fishing stick
- fishing line
- [to] angle ; fish ; go fishing
- [to] hook a person ; allure ; seduce
- [to] hook ; try to attract
- [to] place line and hook for f
- [to] hook ; catch ; entrap
- bottom longline
bèt raao nâa-din
- quill-bob ; float for a fishing line ; bob
The following results were found by doing a reverse lookup of the English > Thai dictionary for เบ็ด. They can be helpful in providing similar or alternatives words, and to show more context in how เบ็ด can be used.
Sounds similar to...
Did You Know ?Interjections In Thai
อ้าว aao shows surprise or disappointment at an unexpected turn of events.
โอ้โห oh ho or shortened form ho show surprise, admiration or amazement at something. It's a exclamation you often hear from TV sports commentators who like to say it every time a player does something skillful. โอ้โห is a bit broader in scope than ว้าว wao from the English "wow!" , just used for showing admiration.
แหม mae also shows surprise, but without the element of disappointment of อ้าว . One common use of it is in a joking way when reacting to an obvious exaggeration, lie, boastful comment, or over/under-reaction. It's a bit more common in female speech than in male.
Read More >>