เบ็ด [ เบ็ด ]bèt
This is an approximate indication of how common a word is in Thai.
[ Noun ]
bèt raao nâa-dinทุ่นเบ็ด
- fishhook ; hook ; barbed hook
- entirely ; in total ; altogether
- fishing rod ; fishing stick
- fishing line
- [to] angle ; fish ; go fishing
- [to] hook a person ; allure ; seduce
- [to] hook ; try to attract
- [to] place line and hook for f
- [to] hook ; catch ; entrap
- bottom longline
bèt raao nâa-din
- quill-bob ; float for a fishing line ; bob
The following results were found by doing a reverse lookup of the English > Thai dictionary for เบ็ด. They can be helpful in providing similar or alternatives words, and to show more context in how เบ็ด can be used.
Sounds similar to...
Did You Know ?na in Thai
The particle นะ na is extremely common in spoken and informal Thai, at least as much so as any of the polite particles. It's used to make a sentence sound gentler, softer or more persuasive, when expressing opinions or making statements looking for approval or agreement, when making compliments or encouraging statements, and to make commands, requests, criticisms and warnings seem less abrupt. na can be considered almost mandatory in requests and warnings, unless you want to sound particularly forceful.
Read More >>