ถัก [ ถัก ]tàk
This is an approximate indication of how common a word is in Thai.
[ Verb ]
- [to] knit ; twine ; weave
Sounds similar to...
- [to] split ; break ; separate
- [to be] broken ; cracked ; split
- [to] sprout ; bud ; be in bud
- [to be] out in open ; exposed
- [to] greet ; address ; speak to
- [to] warn ; remark ; protest
- [to] scoop ; dip ; draw
- slug ; leech
- [to] bark ; shave off ; whittle
- [to] jump around ; struggle
- [to] shave ; shape roughly
Did You Know ?Days of the week in Thai
Although the names of the days of the week in Thai are very different from in English, they are derived from the names of planets in the same way. In a similar fashion, the names of the months in Thai are named after signs of the Zodiac.
Read More >>