เซอะ [ เซอะ ]súh
This is an approximate indication of how common a word is in Thai.
[ Verb ]
- [to] be very stupid ; be very silly
Sounds similar to...
- [to] buy ; purchase ; pay for
- shirt ; blouse ; T-shirt
- [to] communicate ; convey ; pass on (a message, news or information)
- honest ; faithful ; straightforward
- honestly ; faithfully ; straightforwardly
- [to be] foolish ; stupid ; silly
Did You Know ?krap and ka in Thai
The polite particles ครับ krap and ค่ะ/คะ ka are amongst the most commonly used words in the Thai language, but they are virtually impossible to directly translate in English. krap is used by male speakers, ka by female speakers, and they are added to the end of a sentence to make it more polite and show respect to the listener. krap and ka are most commonly used when talking to people you've just met , when talking to people of high status or pretty much anytime you want to be polite. If talking to someone you've just met who you expect to talk to for only a few sentences at most - e.g. waiters, shop staff, taxi drivers, receptionists - you should use a polite particle after pretty much every sentence (and they will likely do the same).
Read More >>