โง่ [ โง่ ]ngôh
This is an approximate indication of how common a word is in Thai.
[ Verb ]
- [to] be foolish ; be stupid ; be silly
- fool ; idiot ; stupid person
- [to] be silly ; be foolish ; be stupid
- [to] be foolish ; be stupid ; be dull
- [to] pretend ; dissemble
- [to] be foolish ; be silly ; be stupid
- idiot ; jerk ; fool
- [to] be stupid ; be ignorant ; be gullible
Sounds similar to...
Did You Know ?Exclamations In Thai
โอ๊ย oie is used when reacting to pain or some other unpleasant feeling or situation, or sometimes used to show surprise in general.
นี่ nee can be used before a statement to make it sound serious or important, or to make a question sound pressing and demanding of a straight answer. It also has separate uses as a particle and the pronoun "this".
อืม eum and เออ er mean either "yes ; yeah" or "erm ; err" , though using er to mean "yeah" is regarded as quite impolite.
Read More >>