โง่ [ โง่ ]ngôh
This is an approximate indication of how common a word is in Thai.
[ Verb ]
- [to] be foolish ; be stupid ; be silly
- fool ; idiot ; stupid person
- [to] be silly ; be foolish ; be stupid
- [to] be foolish ; be stupid ; be dull
- [to] pretend ; dissemble
- [to] be foolish ; be silly ; be stupid
- idiot ; jerk ; fool
- [to] be stupid ; be ignorant ; be gullible
Sounds similar to...
Did You Know ?Months of the year in Thai
The names of the months of the year in Thai are long, very different from English and typically difficult for learners of Thai to remember. If you're having trouble with remembering them, there is something of a clue in the last syllable of each one. Months with 31 days all in kom , months with 30 days all end in yon and only February with its 28 or 29 days has the different ending of pan. In normal speech, this last syllable of the month's name is sometimes dropped though.
Read More >>