เกน [ เกน ]gayn
This is an approximate indication of how common a word is in Thai.
[ Noun ]
Sounds similar to...
- [to] eat ; consume (As well as food, กิน is also used when referring to drinks and medicines in Thai.)
- criterion ; standard ; measure
- [to] draft ; conscript (into the armed forces)
- unwillingly ; spiritlessly ; dearly
- axle ; axis ; spindle
- core ; heart of wood ; kernel
- [to be] twisted ; disfigured ; lame
- gay ; homosexual
- [to be] pretty ; stylish ; attractive
- fake ; false ; counterfeit
Did You Know ?na in Thai
The particle นะ na is extremely common in spoken and informal Thai, at least as much so as any of the polite particles. It's used to make a sentence sound gentler, softer or more persuasive, when expressing opinions or making statements looking for approval or agreement, when making compliments or encouraging statements, and to make commands, requests, criticisms and warnings seem less abrupt. na can be considered almost mandatory in requests and warnings, unless you want to sound particularly forceful.
Read More >>